Success Story of RK

Innovating Today for a Better Tomorrow


Below is the video of my project RK which made me to reach the success ladder and  made me to develop and innovate many other projects..and today celebrating the 1st anniversary of RK  project.I am thankful to my granny who has been the backbone and to my dearest person who helped me in taking the video  and supporting me throughout the journey.....Have a glance.....

RK has given me a tremendous achievement....and tomorrow to...many.....

It so happened that when i was developing the project.... i had no idea..what would be my major project...or how it..would be...or will it keep the expectations of my professors....

I had an option of doing internship in TCS..thanks to my friend...who introduced me to the manager in TCS...

It was a tough decision for me to think over...should i go ahead with TCS project as my major project...or????

But...at the end of the day.... I wanted to win the Gold Medal....and I was sure that if I make my dream into reality it would give me the desired result and success....

I left the opportunity and went on with my dream....

Finally on March 4th.... the..project..got its..own structure...and it was witnessed by
my Granny.... and she said .... YOU WILL GET GOLD MEDAL.... 

One of my dearest friend and very close to my heart...was witnessing every moment of RK's development...and when I won GOLD MEDAL...her tears..were...the fact...and showed what was RK.......to the world....

This made me so happy that I introduced more modules before the final presentation and finally on march 16th I completed the entire RK's backend systems development....

Finally appreciated by many....and this is how RK turned into reality and today...innovating....many..more modules....of its own kind....

I thank all the people who supported me for RK and the most two lovely people in my life....

I wish....I celebrate the success..with many by next year..


No comments: