12 hrs in Delhi


A trip to cherish and memorize every day, a city with such kind of beauty and so kind of people who help you whenever you need any info for outsiders or foreigners. 

My trip to World Conference at Nepal was via Delhi where I stayed in Delhi for 12 hrs and I stayed at my friend Amit's place & next day early morning 7am we togetherly started our journey & I could fortunately visit "Qutub Minar", "Kalkaji Temple", "Lotus temple" & "Connaught place" & came back by 1.30pm nearly 7hrs.

All the places were so beautiful and so clean and neat and best part is Delhi metro which gives you the connectivity to all the places.

My travel began from "Huda City center from Gurgaon" and destination was "Connaught place".

Delhi metro the travel experience was so interesting that people were abided by rules of metro and clean and cost affordable for every common man.

Finally the journey was memorable and just awesome :) 



















No comments: